Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back in st George

Last Friday I drove back down to st George, it's been amazing sense I've been here it has been so nice and warm! I went for two awesome three hour rides on Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I went up Utah mtn then went down the back side to the bottom and rode back. Then on Sunday I rode out to hurricane and back. Then Monday was a rest day so I just did a easy 45 minute spin and then did my core training. Yesterday I had a photo shoot with my new sponsor lifestrength! The photos turned out amazing they were awesome! Then after my photo shoot I wen for my ride I did loops up snow canyon it was great! I forgot on Monday I went to the store and bought a new sketch book so I could start sketching again. Today I went for an awesome ride out to the new airport and back. Then I did my core work out. Now I'm just chilling at Starbucks. I'm just living the life! Oh ya Obama got reelected last night that's what's new. Ill post photos soon from the photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment