Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanks giving this year started great! the week before my sister had her second kid. His name is Case Timothy Cranney. She had him last Thursday. Also last week I was up north at the University of Utah doing some test. Man they were hard they were four days long, the first day they had me do a VO2 test and of course that all ways hurts then the second day they had me do a ten minute time trial were I go as hard as a I can tell I cant go any more. Then the third day they had me hold a certain amount of power tell I just couldn't any more. The. The last day I thought is would be a little easier just 30 seconds all out but at the end of that 30 I was cooked man. While I was up north I did some great riding. Last Saturday my dad motorpaced me around Utah lake. I love that ride it is all ways just super fast and hard but way fun! Then on Sunday I did a nice ride up around suncrest. Last Sunday my family celebrated thanksgiving so that the hole family could be there but my sister because she just had her kid. So that was fun, but on Tuesday we went to my sisters house and celebrated a second thanksgiving with her and her family. After dinner my parents drove to st George I drove down in the morning. Yesterday was thanksgiving it was a great day I went for a stellar ride around gun lock! The. Me and my parents went to a movie and just had some leftovers for dinner haha. Today Black Friday me and my parents are headin down to Las Vegas to have lunch with my aunt and then go to h&m. It will be a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment