Sunday, November 11, 2012

The weekend back up north

Well Wednesday night I decided I would head up north for the weekend so after my ride on Thursday I got in the car and drove home. I love the drive I put in some great music and just chill all the way home. Friday I woke up did my core work outs and then I decided to go and help my brother out and baby sit his kids. It was way fun we watched the amazing spider man. Friday was also the first day of the big snow storms in Utah this year, it snowed the whole day. When I was done baby sitting I drove up to H&M to get a some new pants. When I got home me and my parents decided to go out to dinner so we went and had a nice meal at market street grill. Also what happened Friday night was the UCA awards dinner, turns out I won male Utah cyclist of the year haha I had no idea until my team mate text me haha. Saturday it was still snowing and was going to all day. In the morning I watched the Arsenal game it was a great game, great way to start the day! Then after the game me and Andre went for a awesome ride, it snowed on us the whole time. Half way through the ride we stopped at 7 eleven to get a pumpkin spice hot chocolate it was so good just what we needed to get home hahaha! On Sunday I went and watched my nieces and nephew sing in church they did great! After that me and Andre went for another awesome ride! We rode up the climb in draper were I got hit by the car, it was such a great ride. Now I'm just winding down from a great day and watch the MLS playoff game LAvsSEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment